Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fill My Freezer (part 2)

A few weeks ago I asked for your favorite things that you keep in your freezers. A few of you responded, and thanks so much for your suggestions. I now have a half-full freezer of Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips (I was worried the buffalo ones would be too spicy??), Brielle's Make-Ahead Meatballs, chicken, ground beef, raspberry & strawberry jams, and heaps of Otter Pops.

Those of you who didn't get a chance to send along your suggestions, I still have half of a freezer left to fill!

This week I'm using the Make-Ahead Meatballs in some spaghetti, but I can't wait to pair them with John's Sweet & Sour Sauce too. And after a recent visit to IKEA, I have a sudden craving for Swedish Meatballs - so watch for that on my upcoming menu. Can I just add, that meatballs are a difficult food to photograph? I'm not even sure how appetizing I made them look. They really are very good, and I have 150 of them in my freezer to prove it! (Well, only 147...I ate a few. They smelled too good.)

No comments: