Monday, June 11, 2007

Muchas Gracias

I just want to say a big thank you to those of you readers who send recipes and allow me to share them on the blog. Keep 'em coming!

Do you know what my biggest challenge is for this blog? Remembering to create my weekly menu BEFORE I eat dinner. If I wait until evening time, then I'm stuffed, nothing looks good, nothing sounds good and I do not feel like setting foot back in my kitchen.

For your easy reference, I have made a 'quick links' section on the right side of the blog. Try clicking on the 'Index of All Recipes'. That should be a complete list of recipes found on the blog. If you find incorrect or broken links, let me know. Also, be sure and vote in the poll each week. It's not a public poll, and the results go nowhere but my inbox, so no worries.

Enjoy the summer weather and eat your fruits and vegetables!

No comments: