Sunday, July 1, 2007

Decisions, Decisions.

If you happen to take a look at my menu this week, the word "undecided" occurs a shocking number of times. Is the Dinner's On Me blog going downhill you ask? Not a chance! Don't loose faith in me yet, ladies. It just so happens that we are having a week of celebration for the 4th of July and also for my in-laws, who are going on a mission! So when there are 28 people involved in meals, I am not authorized to decide on who-eats-what-and-when.


I am, however, authorized (and might I add, magnificently qualified) to decide what snacks I keep in my house for the next week. So, dear reader, I give you......

Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies


I'm a big fan of these cookie mixes by my good friend Betty. They use just a few ingredients, mix up quick, and make a small-ish size batch (perfect for those of us with smaller families.) I believe I have tried all of the flavors, and this Double Chocolate Chunk is my favorite - hands down. (The mini-m&ms are my son's addition.)

No comments: