Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sign of a Great Cookbook

A few of you have asked where I find my recipes. My biggest source is the internet of course. My next best source is cookbooks that I check out from our library. If I like the book enough, I'll buy my own copy. I checked out this one a few days ago and I've already gone through it to mark recipes that I'd like to try. As you can see, this book has a lot of potential. I'll try a few recipes and if we like them, then I'll buy the book for my for-keepsies library. This week, the Corn & Pasta Salad and the Maple-glazed Chicken with Pears recipes are both from this book.

I added two recipes this week - Aloha Coleslaw & Tuna Waldorf-Esque Salad. I'll add the recipe for Zuchinni & Ravioli in Walnut Sauce later. That one still needs fine tuning.

Happy Cooking everyone!

No comments: